November 15, 2018
Join us on November 15th and 16th for a conversation with international leaders and innovators in evidence-informed policymaking together to share emerging trends, discuss lessons learned, and provide fresh insight into the challenges facing policymakers, practitioners, researchers and academics in their quest to determine ‘what works’.
The approach will also leverage local expertise, build on past initiatives, and bring together a diverse range of leaders, funders, and investors from across Canada. Topics covered include:
- best practices in generating, translating, and adopting evidence;
- exploring meaningful engagement in practice;
- the role of data and data sharing in evidence-informed decision-making;
- opportunities to embed evidence institutions in outcomes funding arrangements such as social impact bonds; and
- profile innovation and experimentation efforts in Canada.
More info including speakers and agenda available at innovationinevidenceconference.com.
November 15-16, 2018
University of Regina
College Avenue Campus
2155 College Ave.